Gardeco Chimenea Cover - Small
Why Buy From Us?
- Authorised Dealer ✓
- 100% Secure Shopping ✓
- No Hidden Fees ✓
- Great Customer Service ✓
Chimenea Cover Small by Gardeco
Made of hardwearing woven polyethylene, which is UV and tear-resistant, this Gardeco cover is ideal to keep clay, cast iron and steel chimeneas dry, therefore extending their life and preserving their appearance. Ideal if you intend to leave the chimenea in the garden in the Winter. Clay chimeneas can crack is they become too wet or if it freezes when they are wet. So, the use of the Gardeco cover will prevent the chimenea from getting wet, and therefore protect them from rain or frost or damage. Cast iron or steel chimeneas will rust if left outside all year. Help prevent rusting by covering them when not in use.
Detail and Maintenance:
- Measures: 130cm in circumference at its widest point and 80cm in overall height.
- Fits chimeneas of maximum diameter of 40.5cm
- Suitable for all small traditionally shaped chimeneas.
- A must accessory for all chimeneas.
- C20s, CCC18s, Cozumel (CCC002), Ohio small (STEELCHI-25S), Billie (CASTCHI6), Toledo small (CASTCHI9SS), Elements small (C4-SMALL)
- Usage and Maintenance: Wait until chimenea is cold before covering.
- Size 130cm circumference, 40.5cm diameter at widest point, overall height 80cm
- For maximum Bowl Diameter: 40.5cm
- Accessories supplied with the product: None.
- Materials: woven polyethylene
- Packaging information: supplied in plastic pocket.
- Country of origin: China
When we receive your order, we provide you with a confirmation to your email. In addition, when you receive your order confirmation we have pre-authorised your payment method. We check with our warehouse or suppliers to make sure that your desired item is available and can be despatched. In the event that your items are unavailable for immediate dispatch, we remove the pre-authorisation from your credit card and send you an email informing you of our actions. When items are available to be dispatched, we process the charges and prepare to despatch your order.
How will my order be delivered?
All orders will be delivered using the fastest, safest, and most reliable methods. Once we process your payment, because we are currently in peak season, we dispatch your items within the delivery time frame of 14 - 21 working days. Then, we send you a dispatch notification after your item/s have left the warehouse. We will choose the most suitable delivery method and courier after you order. It's not possible to choose a courier or delivery method yourself.
Where does Exceptional Garden deliver?
We deliver to most parts in the UK (United Kingdom)
There may be additional charges for some regions.
If your address is outside of the UK mainland please contact for a delivery quote, either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 01395742300
Please note that we unfortunately do not ship to Ireland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man or Isle of Wight.
Have a question about this product? Send it to us via the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.